Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!!!BYE BYE 2008!!

omg im 18 d~ lolx! XD
Happy new year to all my friends ^^
its been a long journey this year~
but seems so fast~many things had happen~
as i can remember..i learn true meaning of friendship..
i also learn how love can really hurt u in a way u cant imagine
i learn sometimes the best of friends..may end up the
worst of friends..
i learn also the friends u thought are bad..
turn out to be a good friend u didnt immagine =)
but mostly i learn dat giving up hope on something
is worst den starting it~
there r the bad part bout last year..
1.i Fail my car license once!! thanx to dat indian bitch ==!!
2.Keep getting fever now adays ==
3.Broke up wit gf..(dun ask)
4.Fail exams..(very normal XD)
5.Pokai T.T
6.i noticed i cant drink much...
7.a few accidents here n there xD
8. Seeing my elder bro leaving to UK..after all..his my bro
There are the good part~
1.Get a car n a room ^^
2.Get a new hp xD
3.Fix up car~
4.PASSED all science exam XD
5.Scored my bIo xD
6.Get to spend my time wit my friends
7.Forgiving those who had hurt me those times.
8.Had a lot fun n crazy times XD!!
ok lar still got a lot to write~but next post
im gona write bout QB countdown XD
i was there wit 2nd bro hehe~
nyway im tired from work~
~Remember~
"A whole new year means a whole new you"
TIme for a change
n no~ i didnt copy from DIGI XD HAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment