Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

shit happens...

lol well judging from the title i guess u all knw d~
yes my car back window go stab n broke~
almost get stolen stuffs..
thank god for the racing bar blocking him from
entering XD haihz..but still T.T
den the biggest shit dats gona happen...
i MighT..have to STOP my Foundation In Science..
in Aimst..coz well a certain few stuff here..
left me with a lot of doubt about my degree..

coz well im waiting for for the Rusia Education Department
to approve my Admition to Volgosvaravia( i think dats the name)
Medical University~ haha n yes..i knw its gona be a very very.
very very long time i will come back d..
but den..its kinda sad to leave my roomates i just met
recently =D a lot of crazy stuff happens..
a lot funny stuff happens..
n i kinda had a crush on someone..but then..
its nt the worth of goin for her..coz his with my friend.
i dont wan to be label gf stealer..haha~
im coming back later the evening =D

2morrow Labour day ma~ lol!
but got hell of a lot of assingment to do man ==!
200+ add maths questions..1 whole chapter of chem
n a few more~ lol! life here is really pek cek lor~ haha
to be continued~


haihz...there goes my back window

No comments:

Post a Comment