Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Birthday Bash!! XD

wow yesterday was one hell of a day =D
really thank u all from my bottom of my heart =D
u all erm did "completed the tradition" tho XD
didnt expected u all do this much for me =D
n yes ==!! the egg smell still there~ lol~
i thought everyone forget~ turns out thy were planing~
haha thank u all ler =D especially my roommate,
Alex,Wei Hou,Praba,Matthew,Ning Sheng,teik che,sathis
n of coz zhi chou =D u lucky lar didnt cake u ~ haha!
n of coz brian,madeline,renoka,aaron,wong~ lol!
the cake size doesnt matter ler brian~ lol
ok well as soon as i reach back to aimst~
well usual lor~ clean up a while
go dinner~ den i noticed got problem with the power supply~
keep on n off~ den later at night~ no lights ==!
so i went out n take a look~ den OMG!!
THe 1st cake =D thanx
everyone waiting with the cake~ damm gam dong ma ~
been a long time since get to celebrate this =D
n of coz~ tradition is tradition~
birthdayboy sure is "fed" with the cake
haha zhi chou "fed" me~ lol
haha! ! but after all~ its nice ler =D
den later after all dat ~
brian call me go down to cafeteria~
ok when down~ again also =D
well the cake is smaller ler~as in small XD
my 2nd cake~ considered~ lol
but its ok =D den later....
they blindfold me took me near somemore i dono ==!
all smash me with eggs n flour!!! lol!!! swt!!
thank god no coke~ lol!
here comes the flour~ lol!
took me 4 baths to alsmost get rid the smell~ haha~
erm the video u all can see in my facebook =D
i cant upload in here ~ too much trouble~ only pics =D



p/s = thanx Xiao Ji for the tie pin =D

No comments:

Post a Comment