Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My farewell steamboat dinner =D

well as u all knw..im leaving soon d
so wat the heck? just do a farewell dinner ler ^^
wow its been a blast spending time with my friends
Andria,ivan,ryan,nick and yi lian
Benerd and mellisa
Darius ,min jing and matthew xD
Huhuhu

My dad xD


~my brothers~

sry ya if last night a bit crouded ~ hehehe
its been a while d didnt have such a erm dinner with ~
weeee~ XD

eeeeee

just a lil twist with my dad being the bartender ~ XD haha!
u rawk always dad~ LOL!
well so far nobody "chui-ed" ler other den myself~ LOL!!!
ivan,mathew,nick, and jason nya face chg colour~
lol! XD
there is nothing much to say tho~
just that thanx to everyone that made it last night =D

thanx Andria and Yi lian for the present ~
hehe and yes ~ i won't forget u ler andria xD haha~
don't worry i will come back kacau u 1 day~
u can count on that for sure~ LOL!!!
i will never forget those time we spend together my friends
well just left 9 more days to in Malaysia ~ haihz
to be continued....with more photo later










No comments:

Post a Comment