Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A life not expected…

Hmm if i’m not mistaken ,i think im here for around like 2 months d. Well i can tell you all 1 thing,

life in Russia is not really that bad as they said it would.Dalvin you were wrong!!! xD!

Oh ya,so far nothing much happen ler.Only that the palestinian and arabian dudes been causing

trouble..instead of me???? wow you won;t see that everday~ XD haha.I’m so glad when i heard the

so called “head” of their group got kicked out for being an asshole but yet thanx to his “Ass-Kissing

ability and Unbelievably Thick Skin face” he persuaded the komandent “Sei Pat Poh” to let him

stay until he find a aparment..What the f**k??? just because his can speak slightly more fluent

russian? ==!

 

Oh ya our Biology class was the best ,He just come in give us the text book,

read and write,den he just leave class,later 30 min before class finish he just set up the computer let

us watch some slide and answer some few questions settle,class dismiss~ lol!! For our chem, a lil

bit sad case ler,we got a very erm “Egoistic” teacher but as long as you don’t mess with her you

will live to go her class another only waiting to get fired…again…and again…. and again….F**ked up isint?? lol!!  oh ya THANK YOU Hzu Zane!! for the lab coat! xD but its a bit too..”Sexy” xD hahaha!

17112009093

                              Heard if MAPLE? this maple is for maths! XD

 

Well at least  one the cleaner lady here ( we call her mama) allowed me to play the piano and

even remember my name…wow!! and the “Ass Kisser” failed persuade her into his side!

EAT THAT “Ass Kisser”!! Can’t wait for holiday to come.Class is so packed ==!

Morning either 8 to 1 or 2, or 2 to 7…damm…5/6 hour of russian class is really …boring ..

Things here have been quite good so far i guess but i miss the sweet sweet smell of

super heavily deep fried chicken…rather den here which all like Over-BBQ chicken in

our kitchen!! O~ the pungent yet very disturbing and ghastly stench from “Ass Kissers” special “dishes” well i guess its gona be a an interesting road up against me this few years hahaha

though i still miss those times u can just sit down and relax and do nothing..haihz.. Ironic isin’t it?

Oh yes i heard from my parents some people erm “accused” my parents for forcing me to uptake this course?? swt ==!..ok since i got some time,let me clarify this statement. I with my own free will

accept and willingly choose this path to go down with.To me,personally well i dono why?

Maybe because been watching too many Discovery Channel?

  Maybe because been watching too many episode of House?

    Maybe because many doctors have successful life?

      Maybe because its fun seeing dead people and being dissected?( ok i knw i sound sadistic)

       or just maybe..just maybe all of this seems to intrigued me knowing more about this ‘art”~

I will endure this so called “exile” away from home to reach my dream.I won’t let my parents down.

In my whole live,literally almost everyone looked me down (u knw who u are! XD) because of my outlook..literally everybody would say im like the “pai kia” with the 2 earings. but too me “who are u to judge me?” so i wana prove to them! prove to everyone! i am what i am! not some jack up people.!

fuhhh`~ talk too much d~ must rest~ XD haha nyway to be continued~

i lay this a rest~ RIP~ lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment