Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Music feel in a sick mode..

Its weird…its been a long time I didn’t felt so into music again..well im sick as in really sick so its give me a lot of time to rest but its just boring..suddenly was just listening to a song..suddenly I just wana play it.Learn it up by hearing again..that feeling of just trying to complete the song..feels just great…=D!!!

guitar_by_musiclovelifeyou

Was playing my most favorite song..by The Rootless – One day ….Sorry I won’t share my tabs here..and..I can’t..LOL..I never actually learn the chords for guitar..I self thought to play..so I don’t really have the basics for guitar..but heck..if I can’t afford a piano..guitar is the next best thing..=D!…When I have the time again I might even do a video of it xD!

No comments:

Post a Comment