Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting better at it =)

Im not really proud but still kinda proud of how much I learned by myself to play guitar.Though I know there is huge mistakes but I try to get it right,its not easy to switch from piano to guitar but its fun =) not having a mentor or a teacher around is really challenging plus with the limited time but i m still happy that there is progress =) my 1st song I played by ear which happens to be my most favourite song

The Rootless – One day…previously I did a piano cover on the same song too =) but sadly I couldn’t perfected it…I will try my best when I have a piano in my apartment here in Volgo. in the mean time,I shall make do with the guitar.

Its not complete,but I will complete it..later on =) hope u guys like it. here is both my guitar and piano cover.

 

 

 

 

 

             Always love the challenge of music rather den medicine sometimes ~ LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment