Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blissful ignorance

_ignorance__by_LukeGoesDeviantArt

People say the best way to avoid any conflicts or problem is to simply ignore it.

Do no harm to others and others

    will not harm you

                                                           - Confucius -

 Easier then said done.I mean how long does anyone want to continue on ignoring some facts in their life? or their social problems?..Its seems easy just to laugh it off the problems in life or just put up a smile.But sometimes its just not enough.When it turns serious,its means its personal already.They should get the message but they don’t which makes it irritating.

Be a man!Do the right thing!

                                 - Russel Peter -

Not better way to say it.What so hard of doing that?.I’m constantly reminded this.If I do something which is not other people liking,I’m considered selfish,cold but its right.I can just in exploit everyone's weakness and use it against them and turn everything bitter and sour instead of sweet and a little sour but doing that wouldn’t that make any less the different from them? To lash out all the anger or to suppress ..

Never_let_you_go__by_nihilistka

People say “Just Let it Go,Forgive and Forget” .But I had my fair share of conflicts and it usually didn’t turn out well.I know I am hot tempered,forgetful,self-centered,inconsiderate,impolite, but that’s just me.But to be constantly reminded of that,of course who can let it go or Forgive and forget? I am just mere human If you wish to play this game,so be it.I’ll the “Bastard guy” and “Evil Guy” once more Think it over will ya?

and one more thing,Not EVERYONE is stupid as you think they are..

No comments:

Post a Comment