Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged by Max

Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known fact about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
  1. I Sneeze VERY LOUD seriously haha xD
  2. I lyk riding my bro 125z very very fast n i mean very fast
  3. I lyk pulling handbrake when raining time xD DRIFT!!
  4. I SUCKS BADLY in add math,history n moral =.=
  5. I lyk making ppl "Tu lan" aka pissed off xD
  6. Im short tempered >.
  7. Sleep in class in moral/Bm/bio n EST class ALWAYS
  8. Im obses wit car or motor which can go fast xD
  9. Hate backstabbers,liers,betrayers n etc
  10. Nt really a safe rider on bike..but safe on car xD
  11. i lyk playing piano especially modern songs
  12. I lyk to FART in my friends face xD rite chun? xD
  13. Im nt really into pop n hip hop songs,,im more to techno,trance n chinese songs
  14. i shuffle,javawaki,poping but i dont do traditional dance =.=
  15. lastly,I HATE LCLY ppl n AA ppl..i think u all knw the meaning d

Person to be tagged:

  1. Ivan Ng
  2. Andria Ooi
  3. Camy
  4. Jo-Nyee
  5. Samantha
  6. Allan Soyza
  7. Chee Chiang
  8. Mae Yin
  9. Teoh Mei Yin
  10. Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment