Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good bye my lover~

good bye my lover..
good bye my friend..
ur been the one for me..
even when kena saman time..
even when i almost accident time..
ur also the wan always make my hole bigger..
good bye T.T
~ my bro 125Z ~
those sweet memories wit u will always be cherish~
haihz~why lar my bro go sell it to his friends..T.T
go UK ma go lor~ the bike i can still use ma..T.T
all those fun times wit dat bike gone liao T.T
cannot go so fast d..no more speed saman..
cannot kacau mat rempit d..T.T
ish =.= no fair..T.T
well at least i recover from the high fever~
but still flu n heavy flam =.= still sucks tho~
god~ today the pengetua had a talk wit my class..
wow..1 word..Touching
all girls except 1 girl~ cried
all guys except 1 guy(which is nt me =.=) did nt cry
it really touch our feelings~
nice way of talking~gets me motivated ~
but still...=.= dun blame me for my moral n add math
i did my best..still nt enough~ lolx~
nyway its getting late d~ to be updated soon =)
tata~
~may the 125z get a good owner n rest in peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment