Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hello car n exam!

lolx god T.T exam is 2morow d~
damm~ after this exam after holidays exam again ~
haihz..this is so stressful...
well at least 2morrow is english~
shudnt be a problem i think~
but wednesday =.=
a subject which i will "COMFRIM PASS"
add math!!!
nth much to say ler~
just dat got my car liao xD
bro wan~ this september 16th my bro leaving to
to UK~ n the car will be MINE XD
but bye bye my bro T.T he will be there for 5 years
for now..take turns use car xD
which kinda suck =.=
each time pump petrol..
he sure used up all..n he didnt pump back
haihz..my sore throat gotten worst..
kena infection already >.<
2morrow goin hospital go see
cant this get ny worst T.T
nyway good luck to all my friends
for 2morrow exam~ XD
all the best!!!!GAMBATE!!!
n ivan! i am a VERY SAFE DRIVER K! XD VERY!
remember! BIAR LAMBAT!ASALKAN SELAMAT! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment