Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

A day out also

well today was kinda nice tho~
get to meet up old friends~ haha
nt meant dat she is old~
well older by me by a year~lolx xD
haha
finnally 2morrow goin squash`
recover d my toe~ i think~ XD
2morrow will knw~ hehehe~
well its kind aboring day ler~
nth much except just now went out
have a drink(nt wat u think) wit christine
haha n dun worry lar~
i have "faith" n "confidence" in ur driving xD
but i just value my life xD hahahaha~
talk chat bout a lot of stuff~
den go back~ she also went back~


n hell no man =.=
my place start the opera thing~
my god!! I CANT SLEEP!!!
dah lah the singer cant sing..
try to sing high pinch~haha
Haha they sing the Beat it song~
lolx!! xD haha~ ok lar i wana sleep d~ see ya


hahaha~we survive xD

No comments:

Post a Comment