Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fuh~ wat a day~



nth d i didnt play squash~
man i suck seriously~ haha~n i shud take picture of my grip of my raket,

n my shoe!!! GOD 1 MONTH in the locker!

MOLD START GROWing on it!! DAMM! >.<
lucky for my laziness in the morning
thought wanted go for runnings
den...hmmm chg my mind
so i do my "runnings" on my bed lar
n also dream can d xD haha~
a lot ppl didnt go~ hehe~


so when squash center met up wit christine,ivan
n the rest..sit in the cafe had chit chat wit
coaches~ lolx was so funny tell u~
Pointing to whO? XD
havent had laugh lyk this for a long time~
training was fun also~ it was nice
of Uncle Mathew to let ivan n chirstine to join us
even let me play wit her best of 3 n also wit jisha
ivan played wit.
"A certain Type of Animal wearing read shirt"
Wow big smile xD
haha lyk usual a very Dramatic game xD hehe
took some pictures den i went back


den i learn something..dun call McD when at night
DAMM LONG they will come
i call at 7.45 they come at 8.45~ hahaha
even the fries bcome "lembek" d >.<
dats all lar~ to be updated~

No comments:

Post a Comment