Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Modification??HID?Xenon?

today wasnt much tho~
just go to Ah seng's shop in BM go mod my car
n my 2nd bro car~ hehe XD
i wanted to do my Undercar lights(neon)
n chg my horn to air horn XD
so far..only chg air horn n floor mats..
my neons nt ready yet..maybe this friday~
my horn xD
round 2!! LOLX! XD
for once i did go there correctly! XD
ALMOST go "holand" XD hahaha!
this is the time u really wish got GPS
XD haha~luckly didnt end up like last time tho
ok enough of dat~ well today was very funny ler in deed
Ah seng's well..typical hokkien/"29" slang~
really funny ler the way he talk + his the usual

2 "K.L" which is "Kuai Lan" + "Kam Lam"
thus 2KL XD hahaha! so he coustumize
the 1st ever "eye lid" for Kenari for my 2nd bro
car~ n wat a luck man!! si pek lucky lor!
found a 2nd hand used Xenon Balas n HID/Xenon light
bulb~ for just rm100!!rm40 was for the wiring tho
bt its like super tat man!! Xenon everything is rm 790!
damit == but now XD JPJ is really waiting for him
heheheheheeh!]

step 1:newspaper n fibre



Step2:Take fibre out n reshape it


Step 3:clean it n paint it n here u go XD
Xenon Balas

HID bulbs with Xenon balas..remember this is during afernoon
immagine at night how bright is it xD
at lot of stuff we talk bout today~
saw a lot of erm ... "29" also too~
n i just find out dat Ah seng worker~
is 1 year older den me..n his a member/coach
for BHR (dono full name yet) shuffle group
lolx! his like so innocent..manatau coach/mechanic(still learning)
haha xD
here r the pics..
to be continued soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment