Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Revision on this year~

well reading Mae Yin blog inspired me to do this~
XD pai seh har~steal lil bit hehehe~
things dat i wanted to have/do this year :
1.Own my a car
Status=Done(excepts its my bro's car thanx nyway)
2.Own my a bike
Status=Done but wish was my bro's friends 125Z T.T
3.Have my own group of shufflers
Status=Done but now nt active d~ T.T
4.Piecre 3rd hole on left ear
Status=N/A(scared + dangerous ==)
5.Dye n highlight hair(Brown n lite brown)
Status=waiting list(due to fact hair to short..dye waste money must wait)
6.Modify car
Status=On the way( xD still a lot to go hehe)
7.get new clothes for CNY
Status=On the way( this friday goin KL SHOPPING! XD)
8.Score in my spm
Status= PRAYING n HOPING(praying to every single tuhan ada XD)
9.have a stable relationship
Status=N/A (many incident happen..still searching for the right wan)
10.have a job earn extra $$
Status=still finding lolx!!XD
11.have a new HP
Status=Done my K800I =) thanx mom
12.Hangout wit friends
Status=still goin on XD
13.Own my bro in Counter Strike-Condition Zero
Status=Always XD HAHAhA!
14.Enjoy my holiday
Status=Uncomfirmed(start to get bored ==)
15.kill my boredom
Status=On the way lolx!
got a lot ler..but dono important or nt lolx!
to be continued xD!

No comments:

Post a Comment