Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bread History Anual Dinner

god..took me damm long time to post this~
haha sry ya this is my last month working d~
so will be very bz this month~ hehe goin for OT more
XD need extra cash to spend~ nyahahaha!
ok lets start den~
i forget when was it d~
but all i remember it was a thursday~
everyone came at 9~ but also 1 of the most relaxed day
XD so damm lil roti~ i even get to "makan ular"
like almost half n hour~closed shop at 6 with ah howe~
so when home n take shower b4 go there
its held at the Penang Chinese swimming club at 7.
i went there too early tho~
when everyone arrives~
i was kinda shock seriously ==
didnt imagine there was so many ppl here~
but dam...no leng lui leh...got ler a few..
but erm..not my type..XD sry ya perasan abit
coz well..i Anti-LaLa Mui
well started wit my boss karoeke..
no offense u suck tho~ XD
but i cant say it..well..ur paying me..lolx!
everyone started to get lil crazy
singing~drinking~singing again~
den drinking again n start to eat~
get my bonus in an angpow..dam just rm50
den get lucky draw angpow again just rm20..haihz
the guy beside me get a damm steambot~ lolx!
i forget how many cans or how cup i drank~
all i knw is everything seems so dizzy~ lolx!
the food was nt bad tho~ my small boss Lao ee ler
call me come so early~ ish~
but over all~ it was nice ler ^^ been a while
to see this madness XD
but den~ in the morning got K*n from parents~
lolx!! apparently~ when i came home~
i left my house key n my car keys outside at
the shoe shack~ hahahaha xD aswome!
ok lar~ i wana sleep d~ tata ^^



kai sing~me~kah keat~ faridah ^^


~kah keat n a howe~

guess how old is my boss?XD
YAM!!!!!SENG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment