Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1 more week..

omg~ >.<>
in my batch who is currently skipping/playing/sleeping/still playing
and like everyone is like studying 24/7~ lol!!!
for them is like 3 more weeks till death...
for me its like 1 more week to freedom/sadness T.T
its kinda sad ler to leave my friends behind here~
too many memories here i left behind d >.<~
shud i continue on playing???
for me is OF COZ!!!! xD
screw it~ im gona leave anyway~
the fun part is~ i get to disturb everyone
i will always say this
"woi! study lar! 3 more weeks only!!Dun play play"
and they can't do a thing bout it~ lalalala~
Mr.Rama~ beware~ XD i just prepare for u my best departure gift~
my friend bought for me 1 hell of big lolipop!! lol!!
Thanks Darius =D
too bad they all have to 'fight' literarly with over 600+ ppl
n yet~ my roomate can still
WWE EACH OTHER! XD
the video will be updated soon
nyway i wana sleep d =D
to be update again~

No comments:

Post a Comment