Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

EXAM FEVER!!!

lol as exam comes by..my life just can't get any worst then that ,
LoL. Gastric + Fever = !@#$%!!!
haihz..just the begining of monday start exam~
my god ==! english for the 1st time i must say its hard~
haha~ its the writing part~ its the listening part~
crap lor~ they just play once the tape and seriously!!!
i can't hear anything ~ lol!! haha!
physics was kinda easy =D
chem of coz shit d~ lol!!
but 2morrow...maths..of all lecturer's
to look over us..== Mr.Ramalingam..
damm...n Double-Damm~ my gastric still haven't recover T.T
pain like hell lor T.T
things can't get any worst den this~ haihz~
but now i got some problem~
luckly she won't read my blog xD
its like this~ someone erm had a crush on me.
(seriously im nt joking~ even though i wish too lol)
well..for me..i kinda like her ler..but then
i just dono when and how to tell her this..
we both from the same badge but different class~
she staying till end of end of 3rd term~
but i'll be leaving the end of 1st term..
im gona to rusia d.. >.<>
how am i gona tell her dat? haihz..
Problem..argh!!

1 comment:

  1. just tell her la. later willl regret wan

    ReplyDelete