Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally...a new chapter in my life begins


well i actually got a lot to say~ but just no time ~
haihz well finally in Russia d~ a new chapter in my life begins~
kinda suck tho coz THE GIRLS ROOM ALL HAVE INTERNET LINE
they GUYS wan dont have YET!! ==! so i now in the girls room using
in the mean time.. haihz~
Our arrival to Volgograd,Russia
well so far life in Russia is kinda nt bad ler~
just dat they dun really like us here tho ==
i will post everything once i get my internet~
for now its just quick post only =D
Its Freakishly cold at night here ==!!
my god temperature can drop till between 5 to 10 degrees!!
autumn here is amazing =D the view is just great~
Like in the movies aint it?
My roomates =D
but the place here is nt really dat metro yet~
still growing~
At Hiroshima Hostel,Latern Festival
....i miss my family back at Penang..haihz..
..i miss my Nono leh T,T
and i can't believe im gona say this..
I seriously miss the freaking hot weather in Malaysia ==!

- Mother Russia -

No comments:

Post a Comment