Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A sudden realization…

Off all person..an unbelievable event occurs.The name of the person shall not be label.This reminded of someone.It allowed me to recall a valuable lesson i learn earlier before that “We will never know when someone will just stab you in the back” and “How blind is guys is?”(not everyone but its true)

09022010126

Well luckily i wasn’t the one but i happen to my friend.Well maybe to girls its just a matter of time but to us was a big shock especially me too..to think..i almost feel into her trap..It got me wonder and wondered ,My slogan “Shit Happens” really suits it but this was a bit far-fetched as my friend was merely innocent and was use as a tool for her to exploit in other to get revenge to another person?.As i recently learned from my fellow friends,as they too were afraid that i might betray them.*sigh*….

I was really glad when he finally let me know whats goin on.As i told my friends before “no relationship is worth having friends”.I soon wondered what in the first place that make us trusted her while she was backstabbing us from behind all the while.*sigh* no point in arguing with this..but this will be different from now that’s something will be a sure.

Now back to recent events.Since Yesterday was my friends birthday,wish her again anyway xD Happy 19th Birthday Tan Ee Lin =D!!!

08022010122

                                       Tada~~~~

So we decided to take a break from the stress of the exam we had yesterday at the same time.Did a quite simple dinner though but that feeling of togetherness was felt back after a long time.Its been a while we had like a special occasion together =D.

and to top it off.We played a lil card game xD and damn..== i lost quite a lot..20+roubles…damn sad wei…T.T but well at least it can get me off from though of exam just for a while =D a lil fun comes a long way ~

09022010124 09022010125 

Till then …

No comments:

Post a Comment