Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Begins another semester…

Well begins another long semester..but kinda glad it started coz well just left 5 more months before i can go back to my home sweet home ^.^!! Its gona be a tough and hectic semester for sure but hopefully everything goes well.*Hopefully* *praying* ^^ and i still haven’t lost interest in my *baby* yet xD!!! Been saving up lil by lil for my next project.I wanted to try to put a hood scoop for my *baby* for quite a long time d but couldnt find a nice wan since like nowadays everybody using the same coz its cheap.So i decided to go abit different but im quite sure its gona be expensive.So far this is my initial idea for my car hood.well as times pass maybe i will get other inspiration ~ lets see how it goes =D!!

P1020543       

Its either this or 

bf2 

This.~ on

DSC00428

THIS!!! XD miss it so much >.<~~~ LOL!!!

and NO! im not crazy ==!! its just too bored here!! study study study?? got to think of something else too ~ LOL!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment