Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

home….

*sigh*…my elder bro had reach home after 2 years in UK…after talking to them…been thinking a lot about home..my family..my friends..my NoNO >.<..really miss them a lot..Can’t wait to reach home =D!!!Still left another 1 and half month more to go..>.<..and yet this few days *thanks to holiday which WE REALLY NEEDED IT and also very very sadly..T.T the last holiday too* didnt really do much except endure the tormenting heat of the summer breeze…and it will just hotter…==

DSC00416                     my NoNo……T.T!!! 

God..i can’t tell how hot is it right now…without fan..im 100% sure you won’t last more then 10 minutes..==! seriously and literally …been planing of getting an mini air-cond..but its quite expensive..but on the other hand…it really will help a lot..the fact that its like 39 degrees in the ROOM!!!

front front

         oh ya ~ XD i found back my old BEST GAME EVER!!! Megaman Zero!!!

ya it maybe old and still in GBA..but still..its still my favorite childhood game ever =D!! and im still playing it =P!!!

P1010899        Was taken when my elder bro was leaving to UK…

And i just nocited…this was the last photo of all of us *i mean my family of course* to actually like have a family photo together..been quite a while already…>.<~~~

to be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment