Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

counting down the days…

Its just like last year when i left my hometown…The agonizing anxiety to leave home due to boredom…As i recall the past..it sucks to know that everything mostly been just a downfall..nothing really came in great..The hostel problem,my brothers problem and etc.

To tell you the truth,i’m actually glad about time to go back to the “hole”.Its time to take matters to my own hands now.Realizing back how boring life is sitting back home and “goyang kaki” literally the whole day.But i managed to get somethings done =D!

  1. Had a great time with my friends =D (still having xD)
  2. Makan all the Malaysian food i miss so dearly >.<
  3. Learn how to play a guitar (still learning)
  4. kuai lan” with my friends
  5. Buy all the things i can’t get in Russia
  6. Spending time with my family
  7. Waste the whole day playing,sleeping,eating

An example of just great times =D

26082010233 NONO!!!!

      P1050550 Me and Yi lian

310820102382              and of coz the gang xD!!!!

Having all of this,a suckish day can always turn up great =D!!

No comments:

Post a Comment