Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Times up i guess..

36769_1525388096700_1294575323_31470664_739096_n

                  “sigh….”

Well after a long 1 and half months of summer break.I guess its time to go back to land which i name it “The Hole”!..Its been a great back home with everyone.Rediscover things which i didn’t know and knew =D!Spending time with my friends and family.Im really gona miss this place a lot >.< hopefully will come back next year.

Im so gona miss my Lil NonO!!! T.T~~~ another year..and gona miss you too~ i really wish we could spent more time together >.< .When i left Volgograd in my mind i was like “AWSOME AND FINALLY!!!”  but now its like “Crap!! NO!!! it started again =.=!”

P1050571

       Thanks guys =D! really made my holiday just that awsome!!!

Well at least now I AM A STUDENT..=.= ok not many will understand why but some knows xD! and i lazy wana explain all over again.Its time start to being emo again and fulfill my hopes and dreams!

And so..i say Goodbye everyone..and to a place where i call Home….see you all next year =D!!

No comments:

Post a Comment