Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A new stress…

 

Being back here didnt really gave me much hope d as i continue on.Catching up in class with like 4 super-geniuses its incredibly hard.They might not noticed but they don’t feel the pressure and stress as much as i do..especially when it comes to language..im never strong or interested in language other than the wan which i like myself.Learning foreign language is never easy and it takes time..like years!! not in a few months time..others pick up very fast but IM NOT THEM!…so please dammit..give a break already will you..im here to learn whats there to be learned to be a doctor..Not some kind of linguist .Language is something which takes TIME! which your NOT GIVING ME!

The tension build up in class is really nerve-breaking.Its hard enough just to keep it to myself.No point of telling them.None of them understand how stress i feel in class.When your in my position you will know how i feel right now,every single class your screwed one way or another,never get a chance to have a break,always the no.1 target.I am really really close to point of “returning fire” d but i hold my ground caused this is really an unnecessary problems i really don’t need now.I mean like for everyone feels the same way..”The more you hate something,the harder it is to accept it the way it is”..Same goes to this,the more i hate it,the harder for me to learn it

.Every single freakng day,i always get such “FANTASTIC” compliment like “Your the worst in class” or “Whats wrong with you??why cant you pick up like others?” or my personal favourite “why can’t you learn?”.Its not to say im not trying,i really do tried and i really do study but its just..i can digest all of this in such a short time and i need time to think.

*sigh* though this post is just pure and simple complaint and hatred and stress relieve,i find this a way for me to express what is going on in my life which very few people knew about.This point,i really really wish,i can just change or transfer.I really feel im jus wasting my time but at least there are some friends i really i can talk too about this.

I really wish i can just skip this 2 months,6-7 hours of just Pure language class i really..really too intense.Please will you just leave me alone..i just want to be alone……

No comments:

Post a Comment