Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Autumn blues…

P1050761

               a green and a yellow…..

So yes im bored as you can see frequent bloggingLOL!.Well its true i felt i can relax once in a while..Pictures like this give me reasons to keep on going =D!! Thought been difficult as recently been so far “Challenging” I think its time for me to release another dream of learning another musical instrument =D!!!

maybe by next month will get myself an electric guitar.I have to exclude my earlier plan of getting a violin as its very erm annoying to play it in such a erm…how to put it.. “PACKED” environment xD!I! i need to take things easily and need to calm down >.< felt like since last year things been goin just too fast.LoL! seriously i wish got the Time Remote control like in the movie “Switch” xD!!! *click*! paused everything~ ….wishing and wishing..>.<

P1050757

                                  and so the fight goes on…….

No comments:

Post a Comment