Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

changed??

P1050718

                Autumn………….

After returning here about 3 weeks d..i noticed..There are changes among us which only a handfull noticed.I personally felt it the most in the not a pleasant way.Ya this lately been complaining about the stress im going through.It really does make or break a person here.I really wish it was just like last time where at least most classes ends with a smile on the face “ =D”..

I felt like im lost somewhere again..=.=.In class i really didnt expect the same thing happen again like last time.I was so pissed until at point for the momentary just let go myself.Not proud of what i said though.Sometimes i wonder is it really my fault?? or not..

Though the are happy moments like this =D!

P1050713

I find myself nowadays pinned down..broken..i sometimes even like just didnt noticed whats happening around me(haha ya blurring).keeping up with them is not an easy task knowing my own limitation..I really need to straighten up myself soon before i break down again..and hope can still hold in ..

  Anger is better than the spear

                                                                      Ceaser.

i hope not…

No comments:

Post a Comment