Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Well learned lesson

Well didn’t expect that to happen that day but goes to show everyone.Not everyone agrees with everything and there are people just don’t know when to give up and shut up.I felt this year is by far the most problematic year i seen regardless of great good deeds of my seniors who helped us all to stay in our old hostel =D! *thanks you guys!* I find that its time to takes things easy d.No point in wasting my time stressing over the thing which im learning like literally every single day.Learnt from a great senior xD!One of the most relaxed person i seen by far.

Oh ya Happy Belated birthday you 2 !!! =P

P1050728

            Hope you guys have a great time =D!!

No matter what happen.I will not,i repeat i will not let her dictate my life or ruin my whole first year because of her!.I don’t you to compared me with other people else.I am who i am thats all!.Don’t test me..

No comments:

Post a Comment