Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday bro =D

P1050787

P1050790

Though this aint much but I hope you enjoyed it =D!!A promise is a promise.This is something you wont get to do every single day .So once again want to wish you for all done for me and helped me through when I need help the most..

 

           “ Happy birthday Daniel Tham Zen Kuang

P1050793

The “Zebra Cake” work after all xD thanks a lot to Shen yew’s quick P1050785idea.I owe ya!!Had an awesome steamboat dinner at his place.LoL its been a while didn’t eat till stomach literally bloated *no burps* xD!Wee Wee! your sambal was simply keat wei! must try by myself next time d.

 

and so ends the “Intensive course” for the first years..*big relieve*..and begins another new challenge..lets see how it play shall i? hopefully won’t be any more Crazy suprises…especially today.. xD

27112010264

                                          what a sad face…..=(…

No comments:

Post a Comment