Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ten Items–Day 2

Day 1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older

Day 2: Nine Things You Can’t Live Without
Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit
Day 4: Seven People Who Inspire You, and Why?
Day 5: Six of Your Favorite Books

Day 6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday
Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now
Day 8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters
Day 9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love

Day 10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now

1)My Laptop,Computer..basically its my life xD

20022011293

2)2)My handphone..basically its like my “Ipod”.no music no life aint it?

Nokia_Xpressmusic_by_kampollo

3)My wallet…also goes the same..no money..NO LIFE!

Beginner_Wallet_by_DuckTapeBandit

4)Food…logically of course..*go figure*

Cute_Maid_Cafe_Food_by_yatoujisatsukix

5)Earrings …well..its my style xD

Earings_by_justanki

6)Bracelets..also as normal guy..it’s a style =P

Bracelets__by_messofmemoriesxX 

7)Clothes…Ain’t that logic??unless..your. I let you finish it.xD

Lviv_Fashion_by_TristanGreer

8)Music instruments…preferably my piano..if I could *sigh* but there is alternatives

P1050813[13]

9)Money..Obviously?? lol

aaf29b4e109032e2908e8c66e7027083

No comments:

Post a Comment