Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Piano rush…

A lil something to do when there is nothing to do lol!

A mix between 4 videos,3 covers for some song and 1 classical song

  • Wang Lee Hom - Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi piano cover by me
  • John Pachelbel – Canon in D in C Major * Variation #1
  • The Rootless – One Day piano cover by me *1st Attempt*
  • The Rootless – One Day piano cover by me *2st Attempt*

Been a while didn’t get the chance to do this..there is a lot of songs I did cover but kinda lazy wana take video.As I done all this by feel and listening..its never the same whenever I play it again except for the 2nd song as this is play by the piano sheet but hey..after all as long as its nice..I good enough for me =D..

*great relieve~~* Its been a while I get this rush to just keep playing.I did also for Metal Gear Solid theme,Xion’s Theme from Kingdom Heart's 362/2 days and lots more.When I feel like taking video of it,will post it up =D! but bare with me,There is A LOT OF MISTAKES as I try to get it in tune with the original music. I decided to take video of the 2nd song because well..afterall its my first classical song I ever played while I was in my piano class and its still my favorite due to the fact that..there is just SO MANY variations by so many people which inspired me to try my own variations.

Although I couldn’t play the guitar coz my dad’s guitar string had rusted and kept on cutting my finger.I hope 1 day can do the same again for guitar =D This rush I hope will still kept on goin.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment