Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer blues

Penang_Esplanade_by_temporary40

                            Penang Esplanade..beach shore..haihz..

Counting down back the days left in my hometown really put the mood down.It’s a shame couldn’t spend more time with my friends back here >.<.So far already gotten what I wanted already but there still a few stuffs still in waiting list.Coming home,sit back,watch tv,hang out with friends,come home damn late..*sigh*..can’t do it back there..

Yet what I noticed from my parent’s friends or someone I forget caused been so long I didn’t see them and not only them,everyone too.Why does everyone have to discriminate me by my image 1st as guy with piercings and my nail polish can’t study or be a doctor? is it against some kind of law? Im still a student by the way..for your information..to those “Aunties & Uncles” *you know who you are* out there..no offense..before start shooting me,look at your own sons and daughters 1st will ya? What a bummer…=.= Nerd is never in my genes or blood..

Another attempt to remake again..still got mistakes..but getting closer =D

So I try again to make another attempt to remake previously a cover for The Rootless – One Day . =D one of my most favorite song.This is my 3rd try to getting it sounding alike the song when played in the opening for One Piece.Although originally was on guitar but I try to play it on piano.For those wanting the piano sheet for this song,im sorry but I play ear and feel and im kinda lazy wana write it down again.Too much trial and error even now still making mistakes but from mistakes gain new ideas =D !!!

 

Xion's theme from Kingdom heart 365/2 days =D!! sorry for the mistakes and pause moments cause its hard to just flip paper while playing xD! There is still so many songs i haven't get the chance to play yet.Unearthing them each day by day ! haha

Well to end this off..Wee Nee!!!!!!!!!!! say hi!!! xD

23072011357

                    awww..she's shy...

23072011356

                     =P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment