Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A long week

P1080945

                              My group mates and my anatomy teacher =)

Couldn’t finish up my Recap part 2,been battling with my anatomy recap lol.Today was the last class with our anatomy teacher which was one or the best anatomy teacher we had =) Now need to cram everything if possible of what I learnt for pass 1 and half year of anatomy.This was and still is 1 of the most interesting subject I studied,really hope can do well with it =).One of the few subjects that really fascinated me about us,humans and how unique and special we are.

P1080929

            and it keep on pilling up

No doubt this is going to be one hell of a week or to be more precise 3 days.Need to get my game face on! not getting arrows to the knee *yes I know this joke I really getting old but I am after all playing Skyrim  unlike those that did not play it or don’t even know what is Skyrim*

And can’t be said belated though,anyhow Happy Birthday to the one of the awesome,craziest,BItch please!,troller,tendency of violence,9Gag-er friend of mine.

                 Happy Belated Birthday  Areena !!

No comments:

Post a Comment