Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

From bad to worst

P1090530

                            lost somewhere…

Its been a while since I last posted anything.Well cause there is just no words to describe my situation at that time as it was a mixed feelings of fun,anger,fear,powerless and lost.It 1 short moment of time,suddenly everything just go haywire just a snap.*puff*..A war between friends,a sudden realization that you can be next again,that danger lurks around the corner even in your comfort zone.I felt like I just stepped on a mine or something and *BOOM* .What else can be done? pretty much nothing.But its hard lesson as in literally.Not matter how prepared you are,the unexpected do happens.

Though if I do get a chance,I really want to f**king stab you bastards at heart and watch you bleed out to death!! I might try to save you and then stab you again to see you die! I won’t go down without a fight.I will be more prepared.I will not fall that easily.I will not falter.Like they say “What doesn’t kill you,just make you stronger”.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment