Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Back to the way it was

Its been a while and things are getting back to the way it was though some things remained scarred.Picking up myself and say “shit happens.Time to regain a foot on my life.When in doubt,I always look back to music to calm the uncertainty.

Guitar_by_W_Uno

                             simple pick on the strings can just pick you up =)

Though not a day goes pass thinking about that day.II might be paranoid but I just cannot let my guard down anymore.Seeing your friend going down and your not able to do anything is really well..felt powerless.Though I told myself I'm not gona let that happen again,I really hope it don’t have to happen again.

piano_by_blackrosesfall

 

 

 

Each key played rings a moment of silence in the unrest heart…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even just to go for Chinese New Year Celebration at the Hiroshima hostel,just to go there felt a lil unsecured but everything turn out quite well except the fact the police asked me ON A SUNDAY to SENT IN the shirts and bags which were stained with blood for ANALYSIS. Don’t even bother asking why I took so long for them to ask this which they could ask on the day itself.I got an answer which gave me the *Poker face*..lol!

421006_10151346775000085_723970084_23592464_1966455478_n                         CNY!! though late xD

And to all the guys/gals out there,I really want to thank you guys for helping out that time especially you kalis!you rawk! thanks! Time to get back to my life and start living in it !

PS: Thanks sharifah for lending me the keyboard! =D

and also a somewhat late birthday wish to an old friend of mine,also a big CAT xD!

22092009066

                 Happy 21th Birthday Dalvin

      to the one of the most kuai lan friend I ever know lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment