Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why do we fall?so we can pick ourselves up!

Its been a while I last blogged.Seriously I thought this year couldn’t get any worst as it is but well..life is full of surprises and challenges.As for me,things just kept going down.Its hard to keep a positive mind but still,there are always those little things which still kept me going always =)

Guitar_by_sha2001   Plug it?…..

And then I’m back back to the old dilemma..*sigh*..turn up again in the two things which I love the most..my musical life..or sport life..but it just the same as it was 4 years back.I never want to be perfect in both but to get a grasp to be at least good at it..takes a lot of effort and time which i ‘m short off.*double sigh* I want to be good in sports but I also want to be equally good in music.Haha I guess this what you call “Asians” haha be the best in everything..but to me it really does,I guess this pretty much the 2 things kept me sane for the pass years…along with my friends =)

                             or dunk it? basketball_by_nawalator

 

Not only that,went to Niznhy Novgorod for the Malaysian Intervarsity IX games but 548523_3712825416220_1143193929_3609138_1331175305_nwell..didn’t felt quite what I expected.Maybe I was expecting more of it?In the end,well not worth it though at least there was gain some experience.Could be because I wasn’t well prepared?Could it be because it was a complete waste of time? Could it be because of poor leadership?Could it be there was no team at all? .This medal I got back.I don’t deserved it.I’m no freeloader.Neither winning or losing matters,as long it was fun but the problem is..well where was the fun? It just doesn’t prove anything..

Sad_by_KashimanaWorst part is before even going to Niznhy saw something that I think shouldn’t or should see which was equally depressing.It was like slap back to reality.Took me a while to accept it.Pretty much like a Bitch Slap to the face.I kept eluding myself into thinking that could that really be her?and then get Mindf**ked.I feel like my brain likes to troll me lol!.

 

 

 

But for a brief moment realized,got to stop being such a p**sy,So what if I fall so many times,I still can pick myself up.If I can’t.I know there are still my friends to help me up.Its not the end of the world yet.I will be train harder for sports,I will find time and improve my skills in music,and I will keep my spirits up!.I know this like complete bullshit if anyone read this,but hey,its not easy trying to keep in everything inside and trying to convince yourself that everything is gonna be alright.Sometimes I just need to let it out the truth rather than smiling =)

No comments:

Post a Comment