Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pity

P1100717

                                                                              just let it go…..

Sometimes being nice is not a rewarding act but we all don’t really expect much from others either.Its pity that it has to resolve to this.Outcast,isolation and loneliness is not my forte.I just can’t bring myself to see that to happen to my friend so I lend a hand.Though only 1 thing I want I want in return..just don’t let me down.But I guess that’s rather disappointing.There are many things I can tolerate,sometimes I’m quite baffled at how much I can tolerate but there is limitation,especially when it comes to keeping up to your words.Patience is a virtue so no words will be said anymore about it and its not my lost.Its just a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment