Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

its been a while~

wow its been a very very long time d,
haha sry ya all~ i've been bz this lately.
Haha~SPM 2months more T.T damm
suprisingly! i Scoredfor Physics! lolx!!
but didnt pass my chemistry ..just barely
pass my bio T.T haihz..n get 25 for history
dats so fantastic =.= hahaha~
so many things happen ler ~
oh ya for some reason~
this lately my parents lyk to go eat
Japanes food~ lolx
but seriosuly =.= the rice in Sushi King
at E-Gate sucks=.= no taste
but the rest wan nice xD i tried something
with chicken + beri beri xD spicy but nice
oh ya yesterday done some diagnostic EST exam
damm =.= me,andrew n ian break record xD
Eat fried rice+hotdog+chicken in under 7min
lolx den rush go do exam d xD haha
oh ya to my muslim friends
Selamat Berpuasa~ n no cheating xD
n sry ya xD got a few times i sengaja
kacau u all xD hahaha~ i just cant resist it xD
especially my ustaz xD hahaha
the pictures i cant find >.<
maybe 2morrow i will upload it~
till den~ tata~
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment