Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sad + Happy day lolx!






well yesterday was kinda a sad day
n also a fun day =) hehe
well last night my elder bro just fly to UK d
he will be back after 3 years time..maybe5
depends if he wana work there or nt~
reach at the airport aroune3..== didnt even get to
eat lunch also lolx~whole family was there~
HAHA the only the yellow man in the group xD
My mom ,my dad n bro =)
nice fishes xD
get a see n hug my bro for the last time~
den he board the plane at 5..real sad ler
dono how to explain to u all..haihz..
well look at the bright side..
XD 1.Get his room(aint clean =.=)
2.Get his car(Sent to repair d =.=)
3.Got extra rm500(used up to repair car =.=)
4.No more lecture(Add more lecture from dad =.=)

later the evening~ went out wit my friends
we met wit william,amanda,mae yin,chun n ian at
petronas~ lolx me,chun n i think amanda~
dono the road at all! XD n im driving! lolx!
had to follow william n depend on andrew! XD haha



Look at the FOOD!!!!!



HAHA SHOWING TOUGUE somemore lolx!

nice n juicy bak bak xD

WEEE ! LOOK AT THE FOOD XD
even my mom keep ask andrew if he knw the road xD
we ate at the steamboat opposite UMNo
was nice but hot lor~
the only cold part is the toilet xD haha
it was fantastic for the very lest =)
LOLX!the light on ian's head lyk make him GOD nya xD
later we went to Gurney for Coffee Bean~
drink some coffee n chat ler~
haihz pai seh ya all~ had to go back early~
dad start lai shoot me d T.T
haha when goin back time
I FOrGET wHERE I PARK MY CAR! LOLX
walk around10min time found it xD haha
sent back chun n andrew~
today~well nth much~
mostly is clean room n go cc wit andrew they all xD
been a very long time d had so much fun =)
ok lar i wana sleep d~
next week trials d T.TOMFG !!!!
`hope u doin well in UK =) study hard ya bro n plz
take care ~hope to get some news of u soon `
p/s some pic is still in the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment