Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged by Jo-Nyee

1.What was your dream as a kid?
TO BE HERO!!! XD N also Dominate the world RAWR!! XD
.2. What is THE happiest thing in your whole life?
TO be loved n love the person i love so much =).
3. What do you wish to have right now?
sleep...=.=
4.When was the last time you Horse Laugh?
i forgot lolx alot of time
5. What did you realize recently?
Dun trust people which giv too low price =.= dam lao ah pek
6.Which bad habit of you is most unacceptable?
too emotional bout love...
7.When you are unhappy, what do you do?
listen to song,play piano,punch the wall xD
8. What are you afraid of losing?
my loved ones,my friends,my car,money,my hp n my pants!!.
9.Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
In india Manipal studying my premedic.
10.When you meet someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
once get to know dat someone den i will confess.no point hiding ^^
11. List out 3 kinds of people that you hate the most.
Backstabers,Lala,Wanabe gangsters..
12. Define loneliness.
For me personally,its feeling left out,no one to talk to u,the silence in the air
feelind empty n etc~
13. Are you satisfied with your life right now?
no...=.= everyone say i look like a Lao gina =.= swt
14.When is the most recent you felt touched?
been a long time...dat feelings been lost for a long time already
after a certain incident >.<
15. Where is the most beautiful place you've visited?
Sandy beach n Rasa Sayang beach..its so nice n calm when sun comes
down =)
16. If you have a wish come true, what would it be?
i wish i can get a scholarship to easen my parents burden n to
find a true partner =)
17. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
Jay Chou-Bu gong ying de yeu ding
18. Do you have anything to be worried, or scared about lately?
Yup my Spm in 1 month time,>.<
19.If the world were to end, what would you do?
I will find the person i love the most n say out 1 sentence
"I will always love u forever n death will never
set our love apart,I love u*with a smile*"
20. Who are you thinking of right now?
Faded memories,haha cant tell u
21.Who are u goin o tagged this to?
Ivan,Mae Yin,Mei yin,Yolande,Sam,Camy

No comments:

Post a Comment