Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Desperation…

Today was by far one of the most intensive,longest,stressful,tiring exam i ever had.My god..really can faint..Imagine exam start at 8A.M and end at 3.30PM but thats for me cause i finish earlier..some finish nearly 5PM..I spent like 7 hours sitting on the chair,in the small room with 7 people,with no fan and no breaks..My brain was literally push to the limit..but at least..its over..a big relieve *exhales* ahh yes there is 13 More Days left in this shithole.. can’t wait to go to Saint.Petersburg and finally home =D!!!..now its time to cramp 16 shitty russian article in my brain within 4 days…=.=.*there goes my brain cells*

Well at least my favourite J-rock band will accompany to endure this!.Sad to hear one of my favourite band lead Guitarist died..T.T

VERSAILLES_by_KOFFEL                 Versailles..My favourite band =D.

Note=Some of you might not believe..but all of them are guys.Well its like their trend to cross dress.Jasmine is the purple guy..one of the best guitarist T.T..

Jubilee_Wallpaper_by_Jesse_FanGirl

            and now there is 4 of them..but at least still have Hizaki and Teru =D!         

RIP Jasmine Yuu,….

No comments:

Post a Comment