Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Disappointment..

Failure__by_daysfadeforever

Really disappointed with my chemistry exam results..Seriously..For the past few days..i really push myself to cramp every shitty things in my brain.the sleepless nights...i really thought its gona be that hard..but it wasn’t .It was really easy..but shit part is..I FORGOT EVERYTHING for the basic part..I focus fo much on the hard part like the acid/base reactions,organic and inorganic chemistry..I really Over-estimated my exam..

As for the chemistry department..*sigh*..i really understand why so many seniors says that .That deparment is by far the most F**K TUP ..=.=..I felt like i really wasted all my time for this.but still i won’t give yet..not so soon..i still got 4 more exams to go..and i back home..home sweet home..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment