Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Betrayal

Left_Behind_by_hquer

                                             *sigh*…..

Sometimes we always here this a lot..like people backstabbing other people and etc.Usually and most of the times..the victim is unaware and it strikes down hard and painfully…Its normal for every person to felt this pain and suffering..but sometimes its really unexpected…from unexpected people too..especially knowing they WERE the people you care about.

I knew thought this would happen to me.

    I stood up for them when nobody could do it..

           I stood for them when they need it the most..

                 I took the blame when nobody can take it...

                        I charge the front for them when nobody wanted too..

but…when I need them the most,all I get from them was…..

                                   total…

 

                                                        silence…and nothing else..

No..it was the pain from the teachers screwing me,it wasn’t the fact they scared..it wasn’t that I was being ignorant..but it was disappointment and betrayal..at that moment..I couldn’t control myself..I felt so angry..yet so sad at the same time..from that moment..I really thought for myself…it keep repeat in my mind what to do next..

Did stood up for the wrong people?..

                                    “What did I do wrong to deserve this?..

Forgive and forget?..”

                                       Revenge or let it go?.

They didn’t know..didn’t felt anything..a share of concern? ..too late..

Well..I take this as a lesson..Forgive and forget..I can forget this..but forgive..that won’t happen.A wound forms a scar..and that scar..won’t go away.A senior once told me before..

You don’t need many friends,you just need true friends only

                                                                         thinking about it….

but I do know 1 thing I am sure about..I not be standing up for anyone else other than myself and my real friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment