Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

A man of his words

A found this in my latin book

     'Vir Vebra

It means a man of his words..I find it amusing and true.Many people nowadays made promises which never kept.I too admit I made promises which I couldn’t keep.Sometimes its not only promises which we can keep.even a little saying could be.I feel this quite often happening to me..

                       promises_n_o_t_believed_by_gutterface-d2xpyou

                                           shattering aint it?

sometimes its really frustrating and nerve-racking.I really wonder,is it so hard to ask something?? or is it really so hard to admit that “yes I don’t know” rather than “No I don’t know”..what is so hard about it? please think about it. this is just an example.

Its true the saying “Its easier said than done”…but yet ther times its just that..people always say things which they intend to do …but never done..which they never knew that sometimes..or most of the times..other people depended on that the action they speak of so proudly..when you ended doing it yourself..soon to realize that “what was bloody point of even saying it in the first place??” so that have the good impression of other people?? so that can be always on top on someone else?

I realize this a long time ago..but some didn’t.Only a few really kept it..a few…Sometimes I feel like giving up them and just ignored them..but it seems just so hard..balance between a friend and nuisance … I really wished …I wasn’t pinned down by this..

3 comments:

  1. wow! this is an epic moment d~ LOL 1st time!! im gona remember this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic yr head!!!!!!
    This post just struck me, so yeah.. well written

    ReplyDelete