Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fund raising…

Wow..what a day.All I can say is…im totally worn out.Worst part is im still sick..as in really sick..=.= under-estimated the power of herbal soup.Lol! sore-throat and left it just like that end up with fever..with literally less than 1 hour sleep due to the flam clogging up my nose..=.=!

But nevertheless its really those time where no matter how tough it is..there is always a Silver Lining  .=D Get to know more about my juniors and how are they now.

P1050943P1050948P1050941

The partfak group..wow..been so much of help during this “ordeal” lol!We started from yesterday around 9pm till today this morning about 11 A.M..but I was knocked out by 10 something >.<..over-time d..medicine effect kicked in too fast..feeling to dizzy.lol!! now my room smells like garlic…LOL!

P1050944

Shredded onions..Damn!!my eyes were literally burning the whole night because of that =.=!!..

P1050947

damn…the chickens…I will not buy a whole chicken anymore..traumatized by the constant smashing,chopping,pulling,peeling,tearing….

the horror…the horrror!!!!!!…

 

 

just kidding..still gona eat them of coz!! lol!!anyway..need to rest..my eyes are swelling and my head is spinning..=P! to be updated soon

No comments:

Post a Comment