Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday BASH+Automania! XD

PART 1

wow~ wat a weekend man! hehe~
so many pics to post lolx~
ok lar let me start wit saturday

Happy Birthday bro =)(saturday)

last saturday was my 2nd bro birthday
he decicded to celebrate it at home,
was fantastic,a lot of ppl came tho,
for my part only william n mae yin came,
ian said he was nt feeling well,
my mom cook so much n so many steamboat
lolx~ less den 2hr nya almost all the food finish XD
so funny lar tell u when wei luun,"bangali" n
all of them came,damm just dun understand how
wei lun can do it == go to http://www.peteranswes.com/
its a virtual tarot,if u belive it,only it will answer
ny question,we all tried but he say we dun trust it
but wei luun try he got the answer...everyone was like WTF!
He ask the website,Whose birthday is today? at 1st the answer
is Desmind..wrong lor..den try again terus
Desmond Boon Poh Soon!! EVERYONE GOT SHOCK! lolx

the best part was my dad! he get to show off his
bartender skill XD haha~ drink so much dat saturday,
love the "kopi'o',bacardi,taqila,forget the name d~
almost everyone there face chg to red lolx~
den Yi hang came,lolx went in his car
mother the sound system was fantastic =)
n now william keep saying "I told u so" hahaha
nyway this r the pics ler~ too many too write.

Wei lun,bangali,alex n kar hung XD all eating~
wtf?? bangali trying to open the botel XD
my bro n his friends all =)

hehe me n mae yin oops n also sui kuai XD


My bro cutting the cake


My dad the bartender u rawk! XDDad's speciality XD

WOOT!!!

still got a lot of pics but lazy wana post d..still go
somemore =) hahaha~ sunday wan is dads birthday n automania!!
XD
to be updated

No comments:

Post a Comment