Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

tiring day -,-




wow today so damm tiring T.T
went to BM with william,mae yin n my bro
lolx 1st time go so far XD almost got lost there haha
thanx to william we reach there n also mae yin XD
swt lor =.= toll rm7 =.= we went to
99 accesorries.wow its like drive enthuasis heaven
everything u wan for ur car they have it~
n its cheap~>.<
just dat i hate their service =.= si pek lan si nya

later we went to Extreme Dimension,Ah seng's shop
take look around~ haha was funny ler they way he
talk XD kena tembak dulu from him >.<
of my car skirting n eye lid~ nvrm lar
gona chg after spm~ follow his idea~
n also gona chg my back speakers wit Stella 6'5inch XD
n for a very cheap price..i did chg my front small light
to white colour XD nth to do~ n its cheap~
got big plan d for my car hehe just money T.T

after dat~ william n mae yin drop by my house
they play wit my doggies XD haha~
after dat when to william's apparment~
go spray my car XD lolx
he can do his own website d~
i giv an idea~make his website
XD hahaha~dun press it..its just a joke nya
but he did his spray was nice~just dat
i stick the tape not so nice XD haha~
nvrm lar janji can see nice liao
eh??mani pi ur head?? lolx
read newspaper?XD
tada~ well the top later use nail cleaner clear off XD
thanx bro =)
hehehe~ after fetch my parents
to Batu Lanchang market~ go eat dinner
bluek..the wan tan mee sucks =.=
dats all ler for today~
oh ya do listen to my display song
in my profile =) its very nice n meaningfull
thanx to Mei yin XD she send to me
thanx bro n tai ka ceh XD for today~
here the translated meaning:

The Unspeakable Tender(bu shou chou de ren wou)

Did you forget
Your smile of that time

If I'm not at your heart already

Not willing about why

You said that after that

Leaving me, will dream come true
The sky has a lot of cloud
Could not see your face
Leaving too much, unable to say


(It's me. How are you? Nothing much. Just want to know how's your
life. This is the last time that I called you. Hope you take care yourself)


The unspeakable tender
It's you that leave me
I thought you would understandwaiting for you
Then I realized my sorrowIt's difficult to say whether there is,
or not
Missed your hand
May be because I would not like to touch it
Not remember whether you put on your lipstick
It's was my fault
The sky has many cloud
Could not see your face


Too much to say but unable to say out in time
Having the rush to cry
Starting when after losing
And wainted for your hand
To hug my lonenliness
When it's time to speak out
Should say it out loudly earlier
That kind of the serious silence
Have this reverse effect

The unspeakable Tender
When you left me
I thought I would understand
Having the rush to cry
Starting when after losing
Already wiped the tears
Why there's still some pain
When it's time to speaksay it out loud
The love already leave a wound
Silence is what it left
The unspeakable tender
Makes you leave me
Go and hug the dream you want
Don't worry about me
I will continue to live well

No comments:

Post a Comment