Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged By camy -,-

1.what is your fav. chocolate?
dun really like chocolate~ ho chien fei lor~ XD
2.what are your 3 fav colours?
White,black,turqoise
3.who is the last person you talked to?
My elder bro through skpe
4.Who is the last person u msged?
William
5.who was the first person u talked to when u woke up today?
my Nono XD call it jaga my room hehe
6.who is the first person u msged when u woke up today?
is this a trick question??
7.how many msges did u receive when u woke up today?
1 only
8.who msged u when u woke up today?
is this even question??
9.who do u wanna talk to now?
the person i like XD
10.who do u wanna see right now
that person lor~ XD
12.what is your relationship with that person u wanna see now?
u go ask her~
13.if u could hug someone now, who would it be?
her lor~if i was ever given the chace XD
14.what are u doing now?
u r AsKiN sTuPiD qUeS... Of CuZ dOiN TiS tAgGeD LaR..
15.what colour is the shirt you're wearing now?
nothing~ XD damm hot lar =.= air cond rosak
16.are u attached?
i leave this question on hold.
17.anyone u like?
of coz~
18.who do u like?
a certain someone,*to be updated*
19.what phone are u using?
Sony K800
20.how much money do u have in ur wallet now?
does it matter if i tell u?? ok den 5 bucks 10 sens k?? happy T.T
21.what do u love looking at?
ppl kena accident especially mat rempit XD n her =)
22.who is the last guy u hugged?
OMG!!dat would be Gunnalen lolx he hug me ~
23.if u can choose to do something now, what would u do?
sleep..n take my air gun shoot my bro XD
24.how are u feeling now?
pek cek,tired,hungry,feeling empty
25.if u could turn back time 3 times, when will it be?
1.The day my grandma pass away.Sry i wasnt there..
2.The day my bro left to UK..would be nice to see him again =)
3. Few months ago..to say somethings i shud had said rather
den keeping it..
26.who/what are you thinking of?
her..n bout 2morrow plan XD for my car
27.what are the 3 things u want to forget?
1.Sad,regretfull n painfull memories
2.The times when i make a fool of my selfs
3.The times when i did mistakes dat
effect ppl's affair
28.who makes u happy?
my friends,my family =)
29.what is next to you?
my "pao peh" n my add math book
(no point seing it)
30.last show u watched?
In cinema=Flight of the living Dead
At home=Twin Effect(so sad T.T)
com=Disaster movie(a real disaster =.=)
31.how many people are u talking to now?
2 my elder bro n ivan~
32.if u can change something in ur life, what would it be?
my hair~ dun wan so curly n also
i wish was taller a bit XD
33.do u have pets?
yup fish n doggies =)
34.what do u feel like eating now?
banana?? XD
35.who are the 7 people u tag?
Ivan
Yolande
Sam
Jo-nyee
Max
Nicky
Mae yin

No comments:

Post a Comment