Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A week..

wow wat week ==
sry ya been a while since i updated
wanted to update earlier..
but i caught fever ==
haihz..so far now recover a lil bit d
but still nt dat well T.T
1st thing 1st.. sry macha,gunallen,
i couldnt make it to ur party celebration
so sry macha >.<>
do bbq party at rasa sayang beach k? XD

nth much to say tho~
just dat GOT 18 DAYS LEFT TO SPM ==
n still im still crazy bout cars lolx!
but so far im happy bout my resutls =)
i heard dat i got highest for bio,physics n chem XD
so happy of it =) but fail my add maths,moral n sejarah ==
wtf ??? ==dats sucks man~damm..this 18 days must pia d
RAWR!!!! but can pia dat much XD got some plans d hehe~
this saturday my 2nd bro birthday n this sunday is my eldest bro
lolx 2 days later my dads XD
just a shame dat cant celebrate wit my elder bro~ ==
n i noticed dat i stop listening so much to my trance songs
lolx thanx to Mei Yin XD chg me back to chinese songs lolx~

ok well my plan was this end of this month
im gona follow my bro to Ah seng's shop
my bro wana do his Kenari's eye lid
Something like this:

for me im gona chg my back lamp
This cost me rm150 == but i like this wan hehe
Original~ so boring d~ XD
my front bumper after spm ler
no money for now
n also gona chg my speedometer to LED
XD get bored of green colour d hehe

prefer red or blue?? hehe see how XD

P/s= To my friends,thanx for caring for me =)
To Jo-Nyee IM STUDYING!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment