Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Friends..

wow,i cant believe it..
still got 10 more days..
b4 my friends goin to NS tho..
a kinda will miss them~ but heck its just
3 months lolx!XD but 2 more days to SPM RESULTS!! ==!
dats more fuck tup~ lolx!
well yesterday night~
went out wit jason n william~
i must admit, Left 4 Dead was aswome!! XD
kinda get addicted d~ hahaha!
after goin cc~ we went to jason house~
kinda sembang sembang outside his house~
u knw..its nice n calm his neighbourhood..
+ its windy n just nice~
had a long chat~n amazingly XD
my dad didnt call~ lolx! n thank god
my sis kept for me they keys to XD
or i will be sleeping in my car hahah!XD
after dat night..i kinda realised..wat im been missing..
its was like confession last night XD
i realise..there some friends who still held on the belive
of friendship..which is to help out ur bro/sis when in need
Never betray 1 n another
helping 1 to reach his/her dreams
but..i kinda failed out 2...
only a few knw wat i did..
there are regrets..remorse..
but 1 thing i really think out..
i kinda didnt appreciate the friends i have right now
after last night..i now knw how ungrateful i am to my friends.
they been helping all this while..but then..i've been kinda erm..
nt kinda..always well Kuai lan to them XD
sry~ its my nature~ lolx! blame my dad..i got it from him ~ laala!
well ok dont need ask me questions bout my emotion again XD
im nt emo ler now~its just dat feel like saying it~
so dat i can get this off my chest~
feel like also going to CC play Left 4 Dead again XD
hahaha!
ok lar i wana go play game XD
to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment